Savvi Formalwear of Minnesota

Savvi Formalwear of Minnesota

'Minnesota Bride 2014 Best Of' winners in Formalwear!

We are thrilled to announce that, last night, Savvi Minnesota won Minnesota Bride magazine’s ‘Best of 2014’ award in the Formalwear category! The other two contenders for this amazing award were Heimie’s Haberdashery, located in downtown St. Paul, and Men’s Wearhouse.

Savvi Formalwear, Minnesota, owner, Mark Morrow, and Director of Store Operations, Zach Mendelson, accept the ‘Best of 2014’ award in formalwear.

The Savvi Formalwear Minnesota team with our award!

Back Row | Mark Morrow, Owner

Second Row L-R | Kyle, Southdale Center Manager | Karen, Rosedale Manager | Lindsey, Ridgedale Center Manager | Lauren, Shoppes at Arbor Lakes Manager | Kathy, Owner | Amy, Director of Staff Development | Stacie, Maplewood Mall Manager |

Front Row L-R | Zach, Director of Store Operations | Amanda, Northtown Mall Manager | Heather, Director of Wholesale Operations | Heidi, Burnsville Center Store Manager

Missing: Woodbury Village Store Manager & Savvi at Angelique's Bridal

It was a fantastic night hosted by Minnesota Bride magazine at the Radisson Blu Minneapolis.

We had great hors d’oeuvres and desserts created by Best Caterer nominee, Bon Appetit, and a popcorn buffet provided by Lasting Impressions by Amy. Our staffs favorite - the s'mores tart.

‘Best of’ Selection Process

The annual Best of Bride poll invites readers to vote for their favorite local vendors. Voters write in their candidate choices in the following categories:

• Top of the Tiara

• Best Rehearsal Dinner

• Best Bridal Gowns on a Budget (Less than $2000)

• Best Luxury Bridal Gowns (More than $2000)

• Best Outdoor Reception Site

• Best Invitations

• Vest Wedding-Night Hotel

• Best Favors

• Best Hotel for Guests

• Best Honeymoon in Minnesota

• Best Travel Agency

Once all of the votes are in, Minnesota Bride Magazine releases the top three contenders in each category. Winners are announced at the ‘Best Of’ ceremony. For a list of finalists in all categories please visit http://mnbride.com/best/minnesota-brides-best-2014-finalists.

In honor of our amazing win, we have a special offer we’d like to offer all new wedding registrations. A free suit to own or a free rental for your groom, $30.00 off all groomsmen in your wedding party and weddings of 12 or more will receive both the free suit and free rental. Please visit http://www.savviminnesota.com or one of our 10 Twin City locations for further details.

A huge congratulations to all nominees and winners!

Comments (8) -

• kelsey klecker

7/10/2014 1:33:01 PM |

I was also missing..... GO TEAM SAVVI!

• rpdhx

4/30/2016 10:56:25 AM |

694145 494364That is some inspirational stuff. Never knew that opinions could be this varied. Be positive to maintain writing. 554047

• eva green nude pics

7/17/2016 9:46:24 PM |

I know this web page gives quality dependent posts and extra material, is there any other web site which gives such stuff in quality?

• ombre on short hair purple

7/17/2016 10:50:55 PM |

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

• pastel orange nails

7/18/2016 12:18:33 AM |

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

• Azhar abaya collection

7/19/2016 4:11:34 PM |

Great goods from you, man. I've take note your stuff prior to and you are simply too excellent. I really like what you've obtained right here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which during which you assert it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

• big crown braid

7/21/2016 5:04:57 PM |

What's up to every one, it's really a pleasant for me to go to see this web page, it consists of useful Information.

• Green Eyes contact lenses Makeup

8/8/2016 5:06:27 PM |

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide one thing again and aid others like you aided me.

• Alluring abaya design

8/15/2016 12:58:26 AM |

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back from now on. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!

• Green Eyes contact lenses Makeup

11/9/2016 6:40:54 AM |

you're actually a excellent webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a magnificent task in this matter!

• Christian Christmas Wallpaper Red

12/15/2016 5:06:07 AM |

Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics? Thanks for your time!